Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Coke.Party appraised at $269,690.99 Could that really be worth this much?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

bartosz

Mr. B
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi. I use Freevaluator to appraise my domains and usually, most domains are appraised lower than their true value, I would say, but the domain Coke.Party was appraised at over $269,000. Please share your opinion. Could this be right? Godaddy valuation is $155, so it's a bit confusing, to say the least.

Domain summit 2024

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Coke.party is worth $0. It’s a trademark and therefor worth nothing.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Coke.Party was appraised at over $269,000.

maybe the bot was thinking about,
the cost of the coke at the party, and not the value of the domain.

imo...

bartosz

Mr. B
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your response. The international trademark COKE applies only to beverages, not domains.

International Class
032 - Beers; mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic drinks; fruit drinks and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages. - Beers; mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic drinks; fruit drinks and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages.

I understand the problem, however. It might be a bit controversial.

Isn't the automated appraisal based on the global search demand for those specific keywords? I think it is, at least to some extent.

anyway, thank you for your feedback

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Isn't the automated appraisal based on the global search demand for those specific keywords? I think it is,

Hi

is that a question and the answer.... all in one?

if you're not sure what it based on, then how can you validate it or give it any legitimacy?

just asking.....

imo...

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi. I use Freevaluator to appraise my domains and usually, most domains are appraised lower than their true value, I would say, but the domain Coke.Party was appraised at over $269,000. Please share your opinion. Could this be right? Godaddy valuation is $155, so it's a bit confusing, to say the least.
That's the price you will have to pay in legal fees to keep the domain name. Not to mention the 100,000 dollars for the anti-cybersquatter lawsuit to Coke.

Last edited:

bartosz

Mr. B
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, I won't be trying to sell this anymore. I realize that it was a mistake. Yes, please delete this thread. Thanks Mr. Deleted

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom