• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Collection.name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
Hello
This is my first time register .name domain
I think It was a great combination
How do u think ? Please Appraisals
Also, any ideas on its values ?

Thanks
kam
 
.name's have little to no resale value right now. How many people have you met that have the last name "Collection"?? NONE.
 
I Would Say Reg Fee At This Moment In Time

Regards, JMD
 
.name's have little to no resale value right now. How many people have you met that have the last name "Collection"?? NONE.

"collection" is not for last name

The meaning of the domain is "collection domain name"

It can be develop as domain listing service provider Or some website is related to domain business

Any other Appraisals?

Thanks
kam
 
"collection" is not for last name

The meaning of the domain is "collection domain name"

It can be develop as domain listing service provider Or some website is related to domain business

Any other Appraisals?

Thanks
kam

It sounds like you dont want appraisals or opinions of others....seems like you know it all already!?!?

If I saw a website called Collection.name, I would think one of two things:

1. Their last name was Collection
2. Maybe someone was selling .name domains

In either case, there would be no value to the websites. No one is buying .name domains right now or ever before. Have you seen any high priced .name sales? I have not. Unless you think a $200 sale is impressive?!?!

I would recommend not starting a business with a .name domain. It would be a waste of time and money.
 
Sorry but I have to agree with the others who have already posted. The value is reg fee. .name is a DEAD extension.
 
Any more opinion on Values ?
Thanks

kam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom