• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CollegeSAT(.)com and SATUSA(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namesv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I read the discussion in a previous thread about testing domains, and wanted see what you guys think these are worth. I know someone mentioned that the college testing companies would want their own brand -- better to sell to a reseller or end-user?

CollegeSAT.com and SATUSA.com -- appraisals please! Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Have you checked for trademarks? You should be very careful about using or marketing domains in a way that could violate a company's TM.
 
Thanks for the reply. You're right, of course, which is why I have not actively marketed either of them in that way -- SAT is used as an abbreviation for so many things -- satellite, saturday, etc that I didn't think I would have an issue. I'm just not sure what to do with names that can and should be used their full potential and how to price them, develop them or dump them. I guess that must be a pretty common question....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom