• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .Com, .Org, and .Net: United-Kingdom, TechnologyStock, Deutsche, Nitrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellinbiz

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
United-Kingdom.org Looking for offers of $100+

-Registered since 1999.

-Registered with DirectNIC and it expires in 2006.

TechnologyStock.com Looking for offers of $500+

-Registered since 1999.

-Registered with DirectNIC and it expires in 2006.

Deutsche.net Taking offers

-Registered since 1999.

-Registered with DirectNIC and it expires in 2006.

Nitrite.com Looking for offers of $750+

-Registered since 2000.

-Registered with Godaddy and it expires in 2006 or 2007.

HIGH OFFERS:
$75.00 offer on Deutsche.net
$75.00 offer on United-Kingdom.org
$220.00 for Deutsche.net & United-Kingdom.org
 
Latest offers reflected. Deutsche.net & United-Kingdom.org will be sold to the highest offer by 8/11/04 6:00 PM US/Canada Eastern Standard Time. I reserve the right to extend the auction by an hour if there are any snipes. Please get your best offer in ASAP. You can send in an offer for the pair or individually. I will sell them as a pair if the price is higher than selling individually.
 
Less than two hours remain. I had several more offers on deutsche.net. I need the offer to be over $145 as it is. I have a $220 offer on the pair and $75 on united-kingdom.org alone. Obviously I wouldn't split the pair to sell for less. Thanks for understanding
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom