• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Comparesextoys.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shommy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I'm new to the selling, but I registered this domain about a year ago, maybe 2, and I'm wondering if anyone would like to make a offer, sorry if I'm being a noob here.. I have no idea how much it's worth. :blush:

At the moment I have it on my friends account, but I will transfer it over to mine. I have no use for it any more, I think it could be a really good domain.

If any one could give me a rough price of how much they think this domain is worth, as I have no idea... thanks
 
Last edited:
Any offers, or can anyone tell me how much they think it's worth.. thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom