• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Complete waste of traffic domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it is, some people may have big plans for a .com they own.

If that guy thinks he got a plan for it, that will make him millions of bucks. Getting offers only make his dream, that much more real to him then.
 
It has only been registered for 12 years. How long does it take for him to put his plans into action?
 
www.entertain.com

could be used for much more. this page used to just have one sentence on it that said "welcome to entertain.com, the domain that will make me a millionaire, now go away". lol, true though.
 
Something.com This guys wants something he can retire on.
 
That's fantastic :)

The guy owns a domain name that is worth a lot of money and he has no interest in monetising it....
A breath of fresh air... Wish I could afford to throw away cash like that :)
 
DotComGod said:
Here is one that I found that I feel is the bigges waste of a site on the net.

I had to share this and laugh.

http://www.purple.com

I spoke with the owner on the phone ad he has no interest in selling he said

"I like being extravagant"

So he wants to just leave the site as is instead of making any mone with it.

Please feel free to post any other weird sites you can find like this one.

-=DCG=-

BLUE.COM just sold for $500K
 
sdsinc said:
BLUE.COM just sold for $500K

Isn't that a little too much? Can American Express be behind this purchase?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom