• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed computertablet.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter idahoslim
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its backwards....

but I guess it can work. $25 unveveloped.
 
Very hard to swallow. :D But seriously, not bad, considering the emergence of the Tablet formfactor... $100-
 
Originally posted by idahoslim
I also have tabletcomputer.com

I see you have both domains in vice versa.

Perhaps you may be cornering the market for type-ins on those domains.

If you're interested ..........other versions

"TableComputer.com"
"ComputerTab.com"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom