• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Condoleezarice.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UK media says Condoleeza Rice is the most powerful woman in the world at the moment. Also the most hated - by moslems.
 
WhoDatDog said:
I hand-regged 50YearMortgage.com last summer for $8 and sold it a few months ago for over 5K (multiple offers as well), so I am capable of seeing a little bit into the future. I also bought a few alternate extention individual names and I have learned that I would rather buy names of value than names with no value.

I am the first to appraise great names at higher value than most. For instance, most every big name sale on DN Journal like Blue.com, On.com, and others are great bargains to the buyers.

99 Percent of names are worth zero. I still have a small number of them myself, but I am a quick learner and I don't dabble in names that are a waste of time and money. Most people don't have the time to let someone know that their names are worth zero, and you run the risk of alienating people as well.

Most people who give appraisals have little experience with similar names, and I am pretty sure that most, if not all of the people in this thread have never owned an individual name in .us.

Definitely buy as many individual names in .us as you can. You don't have to keep me posted....I know the result.


thanks whowhatdog, i was looking for sale price of 50yearmortgage.com so i would have a basis for 50 yrmortgage.com I no my name is not near as good but at least i have something to base it on
 
WhoDatDog said:
I hand-regged 50YearMortgage.com last summer for $8 and sold it a few months ago for over 5K (multiple offers as well), so I am capable of seeing a little bit into the future. I also bought a few alternate extention individual names and I have learned that I would rather buy names of value than names with no value.

I am the first to appraise great names at higher value than most. For instance, most every big name sale on DN Journal like Blue.com, On.com, and others are great bargains to the buyers.

99 Percent of names are worth zero. I still have a small number of them myself, but I am a quick learner and I don't dabble in names that are a waste of time and money. Most people don't have the time to let someone know that their names are worth zero, and you run the risk of alienating people as well.

Most people who give appraisals have little experience with similar names, and I am pretty sure that most, if not all of the people in this thread have never owned an individual name in .us.

Definitely buy as many individual names in .us as you can. You don't have to keep me posted....I know the result.

I bought one extension that I thought might hold value, and its not an out of this world name. Its not as if I'm hording bad domain names-I try to buy good ones that are brandable or hold commercial value.

This domain purchase was simply an experiment. I'll hold on to it and let you all know if I sell it.

Thanks for the advice everyone. :greensmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom