• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Constipated.net, .us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Constipated! What kind of sh*t is this Gary?! :D
 
An obstruction is blocking my appraisal. I would have used Ex-lax, but everyone here hates anything with dashes.:D
 
Originally posted by William9
An obstruction is blocking my appraisal. I would have used Ex-lax, but everyone here hates anything with dashes.:D

:laugh:
 
that was a good one!
 
I'm surprised Big Fart hasn't chimed in with an appraisal here :D
 
Too bad a laxative wont cure this...you may need some aspirin though.. looks like a headache!
 
Good name, but I'd hate to develop it :D.
 
haha...nice catch...though that would be one site where I wouldn't want to see any kind of flash animation :eek:

maybe a possible humor site ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom