• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Cool little auction site Shobid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoneysafe

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
I am selling a cool little auction site that I had made but I am more into a social site I have also made. Shobid.com is a cool site with all different kids of auctions on it. It cost me about 2300.00 to have it made but I am willing to let it go for 700.00 OBO I will also consider trades .

I will be putting this on ebay next week but wanted to give all the great people of DNforum first shot. I just reg the name again so it will not expire till next year this time.

Thankyou and have a great day.
 
excepting all offers. or will put on ebay. thanks
 
Please provide traffic and revenue info.
 
I will sell for $300 . First to post sold gets it .
 
Is it custom made/unique script? does the sale come with exclusive ownership to the script?

Thanks
 
Need more info....

Script? Hosting? Revenue? Anything else we should know?
 
275.00 final price drop... the script alone is over 850.00 and if someone buys for 300.00 I will throw in the domain name and website I am trying to sell here. URLDUDE.com

thanks
 
Im sure if you would answer a few of the questions someone may bid. It looks like there are a bunch of live auctions on the site. Where are those from. Can you describe the activity on the site a little more?
 
Have a couple interest anyone else
 
Last edited:
Have a couple interest anyone else

Traffic? Revenue? Users? Where are the auctions from?
How does the site work? Admin panel?

I'm interested but you're going to need to provide some details beyond telling us that it's a "cool site with..auctions on it".

Please PM me or post here.

Thanks!
 
Traffic? Revenue? Users? Where are the auctions from?
How does the site work? Admin panel?

I'm interested but you're going to need to provide some details beyond telling us that it's a "cool site with..auctions on it".

Please PM me or post here.

Thanks!

i want to know the same..
 
I'll take it for $275. I'm assuming I can sell my own products on it and host it on my server. PM me details for transfer.
 
Last edited:
If you post the information in here for all to see, then it's likely to sell.

The fact you're not shows something suspicious which is loosing my interest.

I've seen these before and the guy who runs it has to run around finding things to sell, is that the case?

Not worth it if so don't have the time.

Nice site/script though, i know he makes a tonne of money spending couple bucks on iPods and selling them for like $600.
 
Hello

There is really nothing to post . When I was pushing the site alittle I was making some ok cash. Regarding running around I do have a couple dropshippers that i will give to the new owner. Then you just go on the site pick what you want to put up for auction and when someone wins you just order from there and they ship it to the winner. very easy.

This is not a scam. You will get everything you see. Domain name, script, dropshipper info, all graphics, current members, database and everything. so let me know

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom