• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed coolthings(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysthinking

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
I am working on developing this domain but also have been getting some good offers in the meantime. Some time just way too tempting. I guess its the ways it can be used.
I would appreciate your honest opinions about this baby.
 
No one wants to appraise it? I promise my feelings wont be hurt.
 
i think you should develop it get lots of traffic monetize it and sell it for 10x your money i like the name i think it can be like one of those site that show cool gadgets and out this world type things...check your pm
 
You should definitely develop it, but I would say it is worth low to mid XXXX undeveloped. Just my 2 cents though.
 
I would develop it for sure.

1. Create a tech blog (or something similar).
2. Hire a few writers or you could post yourself.
3. Post fresh and aggregated news multiple times per day.
4. Let it marinate for at least a year.
5. Sell it for x times rev.
6. Buy me a very nice gift around xmas 2009 :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom