• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed coolzune.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolzune looks like cooltune.com. May be in low xxx's.
 
yes.

When I registerd happyzune.com, I even thought of zunehappy.com, but at last I deleted it from my list. I don't think people used to say xxxhappy but hapyxxx in English.

After I registered I posted happyzune.com on some forums, later I found zunehappy.com was taken by other guy.

so you see there is people like those names, right? :)
 
I like coolzune bc its a little like coolzone, the rest is regfee I think, but there are so many names with zune out there, and so many of them are developed already, that it will be hard to sell a simple name in the zune-field without any development unless the buyer really wants it.
 
Thank you all!

I would like to build a website about zune.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom