Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise coronavirusinfo.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own coronavirusinfo.com, and coronavirushelp.com, etc... but I'm not convinced this pandemic will have those names in the as it's from Wuhan, of which I own those too.

Any worth to those?

Also - obviously global pandemics are my gig lol, and you can visit my FB pandemic page

Or my discussion forum

Anyway, are those names worth anything now or should I sit and wait?

Best,
Albert

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

the value is in any type-in traffic and whether it converts or not.

as is, this will be short term news, so any value will be short term or seasonal, if at all.

imo...

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Don. A lot of ”if’s“ attached to any value other than type in if it has any.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the input. I agree as well. This is a very fluid situation, and who knows.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think I'll just use the name myself. Can't believe I've been a member here 14 years, lol. God how time flies.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it sure does! I’m into year 16 I think.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been a couple weeks since I posted this. What are they worth now? o_0

I also own coronaviruspandemic.com coronavirusforum.com, 2019ncov.net & 2019ncov.org.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The value of the two domains in original post should be increasing now?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I listed the two on the 7-day GoDaddy auction. 4 days left on the auction and each have a bid for 5k. Not bad for $9 investment on each of them 60 days ago.

Hi

a lot has changed since then and now
as the shit has hit the fan in the USA, which has most valued traffic.

so now, those names, have relevance to different sector....
you know what I mean?

I regged a typo > coronavuris.com and got offer via bodis yesterday
don't know if it was serious bid, but I accepted it.
we'll see

Good Luck with your auction!

imo...

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good luck Don!

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey my friends, thanks for the kind support. I agree with Biggie that a lot has changed since this original post lol. I too had no clue as well back them to be honest. I have other ones listed too.

Without posting a link to my pandemic forum, it can be found at pandemictalk. com, and I used the domain name of coronavirushelp. com to forward to my FB group, but sadly that name is about to sell soon.

Mixed emotions on selling them. I'm a domain'er, and pandemics and new emerging diseases that pose a global threat have been my hobby for nearly two decades. Although I need the money, parting with the names I have is a challenge. Perhaps I am too emotionally tied to them, who knows. I'm selling COVID19.us, and although .us should be worthless, I'm not sure in this case. Also listed COVID19info.com. COVID19news.com, etc.... but the emotions run high in parting with names that are close to your heart. Anyway, that's my experience lol. What can I say, I have full emotional attachment with my domain names I'm selling, and this is a first for me.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sell them now and profit. Keep them for a while and lose out.

I remember swineflu.com selling for 10k and being all but worthless a few weeks later.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sell them now and profit. Keep them for a while and lose out.

I remember swineflu.com selling for 10k and being all but worthless a few weeks later.

Very true. Although this one is far different. The swineflu was mild, and this one is not, and as COVID-19 becomes endemic it is going to be a new way of life - forever.

When the swine flu emerged in 2009- 2010, I was fast and bought all the domains, other than swineflu.com. I sold swineflu.net, and I still own swineflu.org to this day, which isn't worth anything lol. I had also sold swineflunews.com back then, etc.... I think I only got around 2k each for them.

But- I agree to just sell them. I only paid the reg fees so nothing to lose. In mid January I bought coronaviruspandemic.com, so going to sell it. In mid January, who would have even known it would be a pandemic lol, but glad I got that one. For some reason in January I bought coronavirus2020.com, and just got a $500 bid in the auction. Again, no complaints with any offers since my cost was reg fees.

Thank you Biggie my friend for the kind reply and input.

Albert

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BTW - Your typo in the name Biggie will probably sell for click sites. Smart move!

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long have you being holding this name? 10 years?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators