Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cPanel web hosting?

Grill

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose cPanel web host.
What do you think about QHoster.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel shared hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it?

Domain summit 2024

thehostdir

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Never heard about them, did you try to check there review on google.
You can try Webhost UK since 2010 service is excellent , support is one of the best I have seen in the past.
plus this company has been in web hosting industry for a long time, this is one big factor for me to consider web hosting company and yes they offer Cpanel/WHM hosting.

mosthere

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend you to use services from reliable hosting providers, I mean webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com. Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should definitely NOT look at the price as your criteria. Cheap hosting will be a disappointment sooner or later and probably hurt your business.

You should look for hosting companies whose primary focus is on business hosting, performance, and security.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators