Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Credit Card Website. Earn $1000/month in approvals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Our newest design can be seen at www.123creditcard.us & www.visacardonline.com these sites, however, are not for sale. What we are offering is a site that looks just like this one for use with your own domain name "or we can select one for you". The site is marketed using PPC on google/overture only. Adsense generates a good amount daily "cant post exact amounts". We spend less than $5/day on ppc advertisements. In the month of November on one of these sites I generated $1,128.50 profit for the month. Credit-Offer.com is a newly designed site and was just launched, so is visacardonline.com. The site/script was custom designed by me you CANNOT get it anywhere else. The site has a full admin panel that is VERY easy to use. I provide you with the entire NCSreporting database already installed on the site to save you countless hours of work.
The admin panel allows for full customization of the entire card offer database. You can rank cards, edit/delete/modify/add cards, edit featured cards, edit the news articles, banner advertisements and more! Its all built in. We now have over 65 successful customers using our script to promote credit cards on the internet. The site will cost $350.00 USD payable only via paypal. Proof of profits have been posted before. For those who havent seen them PM me and ill give you links.

Contact me via PM or email anthony@coolblueperformance.com

Domain summit 2024

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Coolblue! I'm very pleased with the site you sold me that is now setup and running at:
http://www.Compare-Credit-Card.com

The site looks great and you designed it exactly as I asked you to. You were right that your custom admin section makes the site easy to update. I most appreciate the fact that you respond quickly to my questions and have provided good "after sale" assistance.

Once my affiliate link is added, the "Featured Cards" links will also work.

Good work,
Bryant Jones
DeluxeNames.com

coolblue23 said:
Profit reports from NCSreporting.com are ava to show the profits of these sites. I have one of my profit reports for one of my sites listed here: this just for january.

www.visacardonline.com/janprofit.jpg

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lowaprcard.com listed #1 on msn.com for low apr credit card and low apr credit cards out of over 2 MILLION results! as you can see my script/design is SEO FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!

Chili

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you optimize any pages other than the index? Or make the URLS static.. without "?"

I like the concept...

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been over two weeks since my purchase of a credit card site from CoolBlue and when I contacted him today with a request he went out of his way to help me out.
That's what I call someone standing behind their product. Kudos to you CoolBlue and thank you.

Bryant Jones
DeluxeNames.com

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm me pricing and how much they're currently making

Nemesis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please PM me the details and proof of income.

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
all details on the site are in the post.
as for proof of income remember these are TURNKEY sites they are not established websites making a profit, however, I have over 80 customers who are making money with their sites every month. Many of them are from this message board here. Obviously if they were not making any money they would chime in and let everyone know :)

thanks!

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how much are some of them making? especially the ones that you're selling right now - making no money atm.... after they bought the template sites how much are they spending on google a day and how much are they earning a/day

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my personal sites are up to spending about 12.00 a day at google... getting 100 + clicks......this month i already have $1800.00 in approvals......i would say the average person who researches minimal amounts for their keywords could make 500-800 a month pretty easy.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what are minimal amounts? i'd like feedback from at least 2-3 ppl who have done this and how much they've made and how much they've spent... if you do this coolblue i'll buy one or a few heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom