Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Credit Card Website. Earn $1000/month in approvals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where to research for keywords? And so, which are the domains for sale right now? I'm confused...Do you have some stats or some sort?

Flora.

Domain summit 2024

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He isnt selling domains.. he is selling the templates and the engine which runs them from what i gather

Nemesis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
coolblue23, when I asked for proof of stats I knew these sites are turnkey, but since you own a few yourself I thought you would give me a few screenshots with the income from your sites. I need to have an idea about the profit margins in this industry before buying one of your sites. So, if this month you have $1800.00 in approvals, please send me the proof for this.

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i only sell the sites w/script as complete turnkeys.
I will post up some revenue screen shots.

I normally spend now about 12.00 a day BUT adsense makes anywhere from 5.00 to 20.00 a day depending on the day. So the most I am ever out of pocket is about 50.00 a month.

I am selling TURNKEY SITES design w/script to run the site and complete admin panel.

Maybe some people will chime in that have purchase.

Ill post up some revenue shots later on......... i have never had anyone email me after purchasing a site that was not pleased......

when i say minimal amounts i mean about 10.00 a day with adsense bringing in an average of 4 or 5 bucks a day.
with this it would be easy to make about 500 profit for the month..... based on my stats you know from my earlier months anyway.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interested when you get a site done by and what domains do you have available? Any established ones you still have on you that have good keywords

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm me how much you're putting into it each month etc

Nemesis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any news on those income screenshots?

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought this script yesterday, and I just have to say that I'm really impressed.

I wasn't expecting as good of a script as I what got. Usually the "features" that a script offers are a lot of hype with less actual quality. Not the features from this credit card script.

And the layout is so clean! I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

When I buy my first helicopter off the profit from my site, I'll be flying to pick up coolblue23 and we'll have to go party somewhere!

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Glad your happy! thanks for the kind comments. I have worked very hard to develope this script to be the most powerful one available on the internet today for credit card affiliate marketing.

good luck!

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, cool thanks.
I am also very happy with the site, BUT much more important was his helpfulness and speed of service. Looking forward to to growing the site.

profezor

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys i have had many people inquiring as to if i have a personal site that I am willing to sell that is established with keywords that are working etc...... I do have 1 established site that I am willing to part with for $5,000.00
The site would come with domain name, keywords w/ ad copy, all advertising information etc... If your interested in this site i would like you to PM me your phone # and Ill call you. The site in february now has made $900.00.... already made $450.00 this month.

Otherwise I am caught up now..... everyone should now have their CC site..... if anyone else is interested PM ME.

thanks!

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
some people are PM'ing me wondering if they can still get a site....... the answer is yes I just dont come here and bump the ad every day..
so just PM me if interested.
thanks guys

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow!

I'll leave it at that, I don't want to say anything else. If I say more, people would definitely buy this script, and I'd have more competition.

Oh, and coolblue23 is a great guy. I would definitely do business with him again. I appreciate the fact that he did business with me! :)

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long does it take to get approved by ncsreporting.com? Is there a chance they will decline?

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Provided you are using one of my sites, no, there is no chance of a decline. They MUST see a website before approving you. However, some sites get declined because they dont meet certain "criteria" mine are approved. You can call ncsreporting. Hit extension 16 that is chris gales. He will assure you of your approval once you have a site up and running.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators