Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Credit Card Website. Earn $1000/month in approvals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Attention:
Some People Have Emailed/pm'd Me That They Were Having Trouble Adding A Card To The Website. This Is Because On A Few Sites I Forgot To Include 1 File.......there Are Alot Of Them And When I Zipped Them Up I Forgot 1 File Which Will Fix This Issue. Please Email Me Or Pm Me And Ill Send You The 1 File You Need To Fix The Issue.....

If Anyone Is Interested In A Cc Site Pm Me!
Thanks

Domain summit 2024

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All sites now fixed!!

also new card offer payouts from NCS include a few increases in payouts.... you'll make about $5 more per approval.

up to $50/approval on discover!

just keeping everyone update!!
thanks

alfj

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Coolblue23, do you provide some training on how to make money using your strategies, if we purchase your site? Where to advertise, what keywords, to use, etc? Thank you..

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edited

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah you are wrong.
99.999% of CC marketing is done via PPC
If you would like I can send you personally a phone # of my rep at NCSreporting to verify my income on a month to month basis in approvals.
Also NCS keeps up with who I referr to them. Do I get a comission? NO but I do stay in touch with EVERYONE that has purchased a website from me. NCS can verify that i have MANY guys I have referred that are making good money over there right now.

You earn nothing unless you work for it......
isnt this an old saying? did i ever at one point in this thread say
SIT BACK RELAX AND $$ JUST FALLS IN YOUR LAP????? no

What i said was i provide a TURNKEY solution for those looking to market credit card websites. There are some people doing 15k a month in approvals. What you get out of it is directly dependent upon what you put into it.

You dont turn it on sit back and get rich. You MUST market the website. For that i provide a generic list of about 900keywords to get you started. You widdle it downt o what works for you and your site.

I am 100% glad that you do alot of finance in the UK and you rank high in SEO but the fact of the matter is that EVEN CREDITCARDS.COM a domain name that cost 2.75million dollars has to do PPC .....check it out. They show up for PPC for everything.
This being said PPC advertising is how you get traffic and approvals in this industry. If you can get free traffic because your good with SEO great! But most still have to do some form of PPC advertising.

ON TO THE OTHER QUESTION:
I DO HELP YOU GET STARTED WITH ADVERTISING .......

I HOPE I HAVE EXPLAINED MYSELF ENOUGH HERE.....
THANKS
GOOD DAY

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DeCal said:
I think i'm missing something here....

Am i wrong? If so i apologise in advance and i'll remove the thread?
You're really missing something here, and you're really wrong.

Coolblue23 has never said anybody would make $1000 a month simply by having one of these websites and not doing anything with it. He's very clear that you would have to do PPC.

Time to remove your post.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edited my posted and apologising as i said i would :)

I spend around $10,000 a month on Credit Card PPC and deal with NCSReporting myself so i know the whole industry. I'm also ranked top 5 in the search engines for most of the major credit card terms (uk results).

Think its just the whole turn key situation that i didn't understand.

Sorry

Dean

coolblue23 said:
Yeah you are wrong.
99.999% of CC marketing is done via PPC
If you would like I can send you personally a phone # of my rep at NCSreporting to verify my income on a month to month basis in approvals.
Also NCS keeps up with who I referr to them. Do I get a comission? NO but I do stay in touch with EVERYONE that has purchased a website from me. NCS can verify that i have MANY guys I have referred that are making good money over there right now.

You earn nothing unless you work for it......
isnt this an old saying? did i ever at one point in this thread say
SIT BACK RELAX AND $$ JUST FALLS IN YOUR LAP????? no

What i said was i provide a TURNKEY solution for those looking to market credit card websites. There are some people doing 15k a month in approvals. What you get out of it is directly dependent upon what you put into it.

You dont turn it on sit back and get rich. You MUST market the website. For that i provide a generic list of about 900keywords to get you started. You widdle it downt o what works for you and your site.

I am 100% glad that you do alot of finance in the UK and you rank high in SEO but the fact of the matter is that EVEN CREDITCARDS.COM a domain name that cost 2.75million dollars has to do PPC .....check it out. They show up for PPC for everything.
This being said PPC advertising is how you get traffic and approvals in this industry. If you can get free traffic because your good with SEO great! But most still have to do some form of PPC advertising.

ON TO THE OTHER QUESTION:
I DO HELP YOU GET STARTED WITH ADVERTISING .......

I HOPE I HAVE EXPLAINED MYSELF ENOUGH HERE.....
THANKS
GOOD DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators