• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Creditcard.mn, diet.mn, fix.mn, videos.mn, onlineastrology.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLight

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
1,653
Reaction score
1
$99 each
$450 you can have them all except onlineastrology.

ONLINEASTROLOGY.INFO
CREDITCARD.MN
DIET.MN
FIX.MN
QUOTE.MN
VIDEOS.MN <---Many times in this forum over the years I was offered a few hundred for this domain and refused it. I bought it on Ebay 2 years ago for more than I am asking here in DNF.

I gave them good home for 2 years and paid their $50 a year renewals each year. I got them all for about $500 from a good friend few years ago that auctioned them in Ebay and I won. This is a very fare price on all of them. You should make a nice profit flipping these at Ebay.
Moniker push.

All up for renewals in about 30 days or more.

DNF exclusive offer.


EDITED: Sale over. Thanks. All names are going to be auctioned at Ebay. It might be fun to post back here on what they flip for at Ebay. Maybe I'll get less, I dunno. Wish me well.




Love and light
~Namaste~
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom