Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed CrockPotable.com - Crock Pot Cooking Forum

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Site: www.CrockPotable.com

I developed this forum for my wife and I as we love to cook but we just haven't been able to put as much time as this awesome site deserves into it.

Traffic and revenue are negligible. Only promoting I did was building a few backlinks for SEO purposes. The idea was to rank the site for "crock pot recipes" which is a substantial keyword in terms of traffic but I just don't have the time.

The ground works is done. This is a great looking site with some seed content (some paid, but most of it is real users passing by or my own writing).

Nice brandable domain. Comes with social media accounts as well. Facebook.com/crockpotable Twitter.com/crockpotable

Back in January I had some nice easy trickle traffic (50-60 u/v a day) going to it using auto-pinning software. The Pinterest.com/Crockpotable account is huge and can bring in a lot of traffic. You just have to keep pinning to it every week and scale the operation to bring in the exponential traffic -- and I didn't.

My loss, your gain. The xenforo license does not come with the sale for $99. However, make me a reasonable offer to include it and I'll throw it in.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price including the xenforo license is $165

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this site still for sale? I checked the url and it says coming soon, I am interested if I can verify the articles are unique.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators