• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed cryptophone.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I am willing to receive an appraise for

CRYPTOPHONE.MOBI

Although I have no rush in selling (this domain is a new registration), I see a good value in it. In fact, crypted GSM communications and mobiles using this technology (the so called crypto phones) are having more and more diffusion as you can read from the news.

Let me have your thoughts about this domain :) And how much you would evaluate it.

Thank you! :)
 
low $xxx. I can't see it working for .mobi.
 
Thanks for your appraisal :)

don't you think crypto phones will be a hot item for the next year?
 
Still considering appraisals for this domain.

Thanks to all you guys that sent appraisals through PMs :)
 
I see a very clear TM issue here, so no value imho
 
you say TM issue?

For what I know cryptophone is not a registered trademark...
 
Internet pioneer Rop Gonggrijp from the Netherlands together with some CCC guys started a company around the cryptophone a few years ago. The software is Open Source but I guess the name 'cryptophone' is protected. I did not check that but I think it is very likely they registered 'cryptophone' as a TM.
 
tell me more about cryptophones.....i'm interested
Pred
 
GSM mobile phone signals are encrypted anyway as standard, but i can't see much use for this domain, but good luck anyway! You never know!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom