• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed csinc.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnee

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Post removed due to rules.
 
Last edited:
Hi, do you own this domain?
 
I manage the domain. My client has let several other domains slide and I asked to buy the domain before it expires.

Whoops! I just read the rules. No, I don't own the name. I can remove the post.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom