• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

CVCV domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
Gents:

Let us discuss, what would be the comparative value of CVCV.com and CVCV.mobi domains? If a CVCV.com is worth say $2K, then how much would be a CVCV.mobi worth (with same letters)? Also, if CVCV.com is worth let us say $500, then how much would be a CVCV.mobi with same letters worth?
 
me no experts

my priority is:
why bother CVCV.mobi when I can still grab CVCV.nets (or .org/info??) from the central registry.

U can keep them though. who knows

:)
.. no flame ..
 
me no experts

my priority is:
why bother CVCV.mobi when I can still grab CVCV.nets (or .org/info??) from the central registry.

"CVCV domains" means "easily pronounceable LLLL (four-letter) domain". So my question is, how much are CVCV LLLL.com's better than respective pronounceable LLLL.mobi's? For example, PETA.com vs PETA.mobi etc. Say if PETA.com is worth around $2K (for example), then how much is PETA.mobi worth, etc.
 
"CVCV domains" means "easily pronounceable LLLL (four-letter) domain".
of cos I am talking about Consonant-Vowel-Consonant-Vowel type of names
sorry that my post caused confusion. I m sorry.

(what I meant was: I'd grab cvcv.net first before I proceed to cvcv.mobis. Sorry to be off-topic, if you felt that. Sorry.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom