Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Daily Spam

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got several emails a day from this spammer and asking for the price on the LLL.net but never answer email.
The emails came from several email addresses but I am sure it is the same person.

Hello,my friend, Your domain XXX.net is for sale? What's the price? I wish smooth. Thanks!

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's been sending the same email to 3-letter .com owners for quite a while. The "I wish smooth" is a running joke.....

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Must be an automated translation from Chinese.
Such 'inquiries' are routine for LLL.com/.net domains.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got several emails a day from this spammer and asking for the price on the LLL.net but never answer email.
The emails came from several email addresses but I am sure it is the same person.

Hello,my friend, Your domain XXX.net is for sale? What's the price? I wish smooth. Thanks!

hi John

what I do in these cases is:

multi quote each email in your reply, and state...." when you guys quit playing 'hide and seek' with yourself, then submit a real offer."

:)

Fabulous.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hello Johnn,

Fabulous.com inboxes are full of these emails on a daily basis.

Often we have the same email received regarding a domain they have previously inquired about, however the emails do cease once we provide the price.

We hope this information helps your personal judgement.

Regards,

Fabulous Support
[email protected]

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom