• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DallasRestaurants.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmyre

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
71
....
 
Last edited:
Im originally from Irving (Dallas County) and am in love with this name!
Houston has most restaurants, but Dallas is just as good. Dont forget to add "Campisi's", Whataburger, and "Wings n more"...




.gosh i miss the food.......
 
Nice one. Hard for me to put a value on it though. X,XXX maybe? If developed it would be worth 10 fold I think.
 
from mid/high xx,xxx to xxx,xxx
 
Last edited:
Campisis is one of my faves...
 
Last edited:
Low - mid xx,xxx
 
Absolutely a nice name, I would develop and keep for a while. The end user value can have a wide range depending on the type of development. For a reseller I would price it at low $xx,xxx
 
DallasRestaurants.com = mid xx.xxx

I have many "city+restaurants.com" domains. I registered them like 3 years ago and they definitely worth tens thousands now. I am going to develop them.
 
I agree with the low-mid xx,xxx estimates.

Good Luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom