Status
Not open for further replies.

wabbit

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oct 3, 2004
www.bizunited.com
Could I get some kind of feedback please?
Ive sent two emails and the payment for three domains but still havnt heard anything back yet.

A PM or an email would be appreciated.
woopidoo at gmail dot com

denny007

Exclusive Member
Rating - 95%
57   3   0
Oct 5, 2004
Prague
Steen said:
dotregistrar is actually a sizable (and accredited) registrar.
Well, than I do not understand why almost everybody in this thread asking "open me an account" - if is it "sizeable" registrar like EN, NC, DS, ETC. nobody would have been asking, would it...

virgvv

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jun 18, 2005
Some nice domains! Enough to get me out of lurk mode, anyway. :)

I'd like:
bodyandmindcrafts.com
handmadeplus.com
holidayliving.com

Thanks!
Virginia

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Feb 25, 2004
Florida
denny007 said:
Well, than I do not understand why almost everybody in this thread asking "open me an account" - if is it "sizeable" registrar like EN, NC, DS, ETC. nobody would have been asking, would it...
There is a fee to open an account, you need to do an initial deposit.
If Lew creates it for you, no initial deposit.

denny007

Exclusive Member
Rating - 95%
57   3   0
Oct 5, 2004
Prague
All necessary info was in the Paypal message and I did NOT expect, you will communcate with me via this thread, I expected email about account has been created. And you even do not know what domains I bought...

LewR said:
denny007 - Please email a domain of yours that I can copy the info off of for your account.

LewR

DNF Regular
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Jul 27, 2002
Visit site
denny007 said:
All necessary info was in the Paypal message and I did NOT expect, you will communcate with me via this thread, I expected email about account has been created. And you even do not know what domains I bought...
email sent asking for more information to open account

denny007

Exclusive Member
Rating - 95%
57   3   0
Oct 5, 2004
Prague
Still waiting for the password to access the newly created account. Got no answer to my email. Got no asnwer here. If you do not want to give me the domains just let me know, I am used to be scammed from time to time, you cannot 100% avoid that in this business. But please save my time to remind you for the pasword to access the account.

You know what, I see my old friend Collector has an account there, so push it to his account, I will communicate it with him via email. Will be quickier than getting it from you. One more thing - never do the food business, with your speed, all food will get spoiled before sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.