• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: AdsenseOptimized.com | $250 OBO | Unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: AdsenseOptimized.com

Registrar: AFMU.com

Price: $250 OBO

Type of website: Unique

Message:
This website was created by me like a year ago or so. I don't have any ads on it so no revenue and currently is getting about 200 uniques a month but I haven't advertised it at all. $250 OBO

Derek
 
are there any issues with google using adsense in a domain name? I know they don't like google in any domain, but am not sure about adsense.
 
I don't know. I've sold the content and I'm now looking to sell the domain.

Derek
 
malcolm123 said:
I don't know. I've sold the content and I'm now looking to sell the domain.

Derek
I'm confused here.. you have it listed as a developed site, but you've already sold the content to someone else? ie are you selling the domain or the domain plus content that will already appear elsewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom