Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Developed Website: Financial-edu.com | $15,000 | Financial & Trading products

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickSpeed

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: Financial-edu.com

Registrar: Network Solutions

Price: $15,000

Type of website: Financial & Trading products

Financial-edu.com is an established financial and trading education software site with a global customer base.

COMPLETE DETAILS OF SALE AND WEBSITE HERE: http://www.financial-edu.com/special_offers.php?special=24

WHAT YOU GET:
- Website and Financial-edu.com domain with a database of over 240 products, hundreds of vendor and affiliate listings, and sophisticated but easy admin tools.
- 2,400 UVs, 4,580 visits, and 19,500 PVs per month over last 3 mos with minimal advertising or promotion.
- Average monthly revenues of $US 1,016 and net income of $US 689 for the last 12 months. Every month profitable since January 2005.
- Multiple revenue streams, including direct product sales, indirect affiliate sales, sales of 3rd party vendor products, PPC ads(new).
- Web hosting account with Serverplex.
- Royalty-free licenses to 4 unique award-winning proprietary financial products.
- Mailing list of highly affluent targeted current and potential customers.
- Established Google AdWords and Traders.com ad campaigns.
- Established PPC affiliate programs.
- 2 automated lead capture programs with rich multimedia content.
- Zero inventory - high margins and no cash outlay.
- Minimal time to operate: only 2-3 hours per week max, 1 person runs it from a home office.
- Support/Consulting/Training package to get you going
- and more...

COMPLETE DETAILS OF SALE AND WEBSITE HERE: http://www.financial-edu.com/special_offers.php?special=24

SITE HISTORY:
I wrote 3 online courses on building trading models in Excel way back in 2000. I sold these as ebooks through Motley Fool's Soapbox.com, then converted them into online courses, and began advertising on Traders.com using a simple site I built myself. I added the EZ-Files Technical Indicator Library in Excel, and began selling other products through RegNow's affiliate program. Soon the site was generating $800+/MO in revenues through affiliate marketing and some basic financial site links along with the Trader.com ads. In Dec 2005 the site was redesigned with an incredible database back end that allows a virtually unlimited number of products from as many affiliate programs as you'd like. The admin includes PAD file uploads, .csv file uploads, manual inputs, scripts, box and screenshot images, fonts, special offers, banner ads, dynamic menus, etc.

WHY I'M SELLING:
I'm not a web marketer and there's a lot more potential in the site. The traffic is low simply because I haven't marketed it. Basic stuff (linking & SEO) is needed to grow traffic & revenues--it would be simple to drive traffic and increase revenues 3-4x. This is a great investment for somebody with the marketing skills who recognizes the unique award-winning content and target market value.

I may be a bit slow to answer, as I've got to work all day, but I'll do my best to reply quickly to any PMs. You can also reach me at the contact info listed in the Memorandum of Sale here: http://www.financial-edu.com/special_offers.php?special=24

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators