• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: improvespace.com | $75 | myspace website & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
24
Domain Name: improvespace.com

Registrar: enom

Price: $75

Type of website: myspace website

Message:
Several sites for sale

www.improvespace.com $75
very nice and good size myspace code site. I'm still finding things on the site. I was going to try to understand myspace, but just don't have the interest. This is a template based site, but very nice, and space type names are in high demand.

Here are a few adsense quasi custom sites.


www.ppccampaign.info $30
This is a very nice looking quasi custom adsense article site. I think it ended up being 312 pages. I think it should do well on clicks, as I found myself looking at some of the ads, and I misclicked on one. (not fraud as you don't get credit for your own clicks)

www.se-optimization.info $25
Think the site has almost 2000 pages, thats a lot of fairly optimized pages with 3 adsense on every page.

www.hostingdetails.info $20
I think this has about 500 pages, hosting clicks pages well, as does seo, good way to promote a hosting company.

couple random sites

www.imccenter.com $25
this is affiliate based from prozilla but looks like good products and payout. The name seems to have stand alone value of more than $25

www.ebookcover.info $20
this offers a nice product, and yes .info but has good number of Overture searches for term.

some adsense sites
www.goodgums.info $15

www.promotioninformation.info $15

www.webmasterinformation.info $15

www.lungcancer-mesothelioma.info $15
Term(not name) has OVT results.

www.drowningindebt.info $15

www.goodcooks.info $15

These sites are new, so they really have no traffic, but believe we have priced them as such. They are mostly template based save a couple labeled as such. The names are at enom, and we will transfer to your enom account and then give you log in details for any site right after paypal payment. Please ask any questions I might not have answered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom