• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: VioletGames.com (PR3) | Min. $50 | Arcade Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoluteKC

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: VioletGames.com (PR3)

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: Min. $50

Type of website: Arcade Site

Message:
Hi,

I am currently taking offers for the following site:

http://www.violetgames.com

This is an expired domain on a new site, so you can assume little or no traffic.
Domain expire in Jun 2006, registered by GoDaddy.

Please feel free to post or PM me your offers (min. $50).
Thanks.

Highest offer currently: $55

BIN set at $100.

Please let me know if anyone is interested :)
This offer will close before coming Monday.
Thanks.
 
Site SOLD at BIN. Thanks.

Hi DropDepot,

This is an arcade php script.. if i answer your question correctly.. anyway, i can help to install the script to any domain separately since this domain has been sold :)
 
It looks like it is running the v1.0 of GameScript
 
Moin Moin,

doesn't matter - its sold anyway

Ahoi!
 
DropDepot said:
anyone have the link for this script?
This is a cheap script that can be found on ebay. I think I paid $5 for it. I'm using it on www.hotgamescorner.com right now, but I plan on putting a new script on that site. I have a link to download this script if anyone needs it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom