• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: wrapride.com | $25 | Turnkey Several new designs & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
24
Domain Name: wrapride.com

Registrar: enom

Price: $25

Type of website: Turnkey Several new designs

Message:
www.wrapride.com $25
Paid to drive site. Very nice looking site and nice member section

www.optinemailinglist.com $45
this is great site and the zip section is huge.

www.ivebeenhypnotized.com $25
very professional looking site. the name sticks in my head because of letterman.

www.grantdreams.com $25
new governmentgrant site

www.oldtermpapers.com $50
great site, but much of the price is for domain name which I think has very good value as name alone.

www.dotcomdetectives.com $25

www.needalivingwill.com $25
another new site

www.planninglist.com $25
nice wedding planner site.


Okay so there are my sites for sale. All the above names are at the register enom.com. All the names need to be transfered via enom. Accounts there are free and the transfer is free. You will have 10 months at least to transfer it to somewhere else if you like or you perhaps find a $6.95 or $8.95 account there. I can offer you free $8.95 accounts. These sites are turnkeys. I believe all of these are priced to sell. they were built to sell and are new and haven't been promoted. That of course means no traffic to speak of nor sales.

The process. After paypal payment, I will move the name to the enom account you provide and PM the FTP data.
Are all priced. I will consider(read consider) slightly less in bulk. I'm sorry I don't offer hosting, so I would you need you to move within a few days but I can likely help if needed.

Please post or PM questions or to claim or make offers. Thanks for looking.
Is an auction?: No
 
Will site doesn't seem to be loading.
 
oldtermpapers.com doesn't seem to be working?
 
Appears the server was down couple of brief periods last night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom