• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: www.customtuts.com | $300 | Photoshop tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

web-rocket

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.customtuts.com

Registrar: godaddy.com

Price: $300

Type of website: Photoshop tutorials

Message:
I bought this a few weeks ago with every intention of selling Photoshop tutorials. I had another great project fall into My lap so I no long have time for this. It has GREAT potential. It has never been advertized and I have had 3 orders in just few weeks. I think with the right time and advertising this could be a small cash cow. I can give you the name/email of the tutorial writer but its just as easy to post a job here for them. Typically the tutorials are sold from $25 to $35, it's up to you what you want to charge. I never even had time to fill the current 2 orders. I will gladly pass those on to the new owner if he wants to do them.

First $300 get this. getting married so I need the cash lol.
 
Can't you read rules????

"Developed Websites on dnforum.com. This forum is for the sale of developed websites, which must be live, and hosted at a domain name - no templates. One thread per 24 hours is permitted."

ONE THREAD PER 24 HOURS
 
PM sent to web-rocket.
 
xmas13 said:
Can't you read rules????

"Developed Websites on dnforum.com. This forum is for the sale of developed websites, which must be live, and hosted at a domain name - no templates. One thread per 24 hours is permitted."

ONE THREAD PER 24 HOURS


CANT YOU READ THE RULES xmas13
3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.

THE SITE IS LIVE AND HOSTED WITH A DOMAIN... ITS NOT A TEMPLATE!

As for the the thread posts, don't be an Axx HOLE! No I didn't see that but thank you for bringing it to my attention in the public forums! Your something else and I cant believe the mods here would allow someone to make a crappy comment like that and leave it posted. WTF is your problem guy?
 
web-rocket:

Hey, easy tiger. You're breaking the "posts per 24 hours" rule; he's pointing it out.

All I'm trying to do is suggest you follow it.
 
Dale I understand where your coming from but If I confronted an employee here at work and said hey (CANT YOU READ) I would have my ass in front of HR so fast. There is a right way and a wrong way, his approach was wrong. He should have PM me first and second he should have done so in a professional manor. I guess I have sat in to many ethics meetings... I will pay closer attention to the rules here from now on.

Site is still for sale guys....
 
Let's move on here. Everyone has made their point and it's all history. Members do get upset when rules are broken, and they look to the mods to sort it out. Sometimes this is a no-win job.

Anyway, as you say, on with the sale!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom