Developing Properties

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
Platinum Member
Jun 3, 2004
UK
As parking is totally pants, I decided to create some fun projects based on some of my names. I'll be posting them. Always happy to feedback as to how to improve, monetize and generally make things smarter.

Some of you may remember f**kedcompany from the dot com days...

https://www.doomedcompany.com

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
I think its a fun idea that might just create a bit of residual value once you decide to liquidate.

Maybe you can even work in a paid questionnaire from some research agency or similar ;)

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
Platinum Member
Jun 3, 2004
UK
Yes, really we wanted the technology for another project, this is really just a demo of the tech.

Castion

Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
It seems to work and look good. Only issue I might have had, is that I perhaps wanted to browse a page or two before starting the questionnaire

disruptive

DISRUPT IT
Platinum Member
Jun 3, 2004
UK
It seems to work and look good. Only issue I might have had, is that I perhaps wanted to browse a page or two before starting the questionnaire
It is designed that way, to collect info from people. Basically you pay by answering questions :)

Castion

Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Yes I got that, but it was a bit of a turn off not to be able to press "start" or something. I needed a bit more info before willing to surrender my information, so I ended up skipping instead. Just my 2 cents.

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
it was a bit of a turn off not to be able to press "start" or something. I needed a bit more info before willing to surrender my information, so I ended up skipping instead. Just my 2 cents.
@Castion expressed same anxiety i felt.

these days, folks ain't so willing, ( at least the smart ones aren't ) to give up their thoughts to such questionairres.
at least without some precluding introduction about collection process, distributionn of it, usage of it, etc.

so i skippped off too

imo...