• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Devil and the deep bloosea.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Pre-DNF something possessed me to buy these domains:

bloosea.com and net
1bluesea.com and net
1deepsea.com and net
blue0cean.com and net
bluesea1.com and net
deepsea1.net
highsea.net

Anything there worth more than $0?

I get the impression that a number in the word greatly decreases its value. Why? Putting a 0 or a 1 at the beginning lifts it to the top of lists...
 
All regfee except highsea.net could be worth something.
 
nrmillions said:
All regfee except highsea.net could be worth something.

I have to agree with this one, all crap except highsea.net
 
whats highsea? its called deepsea, and its a .net,...sorry I think they are all $0
 
Thank you all, I thought as much. Although .net goes well with anything to do with the sea, don't you think?

High seas or high C would be better but not available. As I say, the Devil must have possessed me to buy those names! They seemed great at the time!
 
I could maybe see a company named BlooSea. Maybe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom