• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DevilForum.com - Your thoughts !?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hostele

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
1
Hi

I just got this one DevilForum.com

Value!?
 
Does it have traffic and does it originate from hell? :D
 
I dont know, I just got it :D

You think the Devil will come after it? Trademark violation!? :lol:

Anyway, Im sure satanic groups would love to have it :approve:
 
Forum for the Jersey Devils Hockey team if you wait until the season roles around.
 
I don't think the hockey forum would work...as it should be DevilsForum instead of singular.

low $xxx reseller
 
I passed on this one....

Agree with Carter..

-Zh
 
Forum for the Jersey Devils Hockey team if you wait until the season roles around.

This theme would probabaly be your best bet next to Satanists.

Not just the NJ Devils but I think a few other schools use "Devil" as a mascot.

But, since it is the singular version it seriously lowers the value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom