• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Did I get the name ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

windyreddy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
0
Hi. I had a snaps on a couple of names, that dropped yesterday -- 12th May 2003.

I got one name & have received a confirmation for it. I am not sure about the other one. I have'nt received any notification on it, but my snap back control panel, shows that I have'nt received a credit for it as it happens, when your snap fails.

I checked the WHOIS again, a few minutes back & found that encirca.biz is the new registrar !! Are'nt they part of the snap network !! Did I get the name !!!

Can somebody tell me what's up with this.

thanks,

Arvind
 
I would think that the answer is YES - Encirca is certainly part of the "Snaps" group ( but their CP stinks!).
It can take days to be notified sometimes so don't worry :)
 
Thank you Mr.Webname. That's music to my years !!

The names complement each other, so I am pretty keen on getting them both.
 
I concur with Mr. Webname. Some of the Snap affiliates must confirm with Snap quickly or instantly. But, a couple, I think, set up the name before they confirm with Snap.

As long as your credit (Snap, Domain Snap) drops to 0. You won.

So, stop worrying about this one. And, start working on the next batch.
 
Ok. Thanks Act Now.

Thanks Mole. How have you been !!
 
Be sure to let us know what the names were now doggonnit. : )
 
hey folks, Just heard from the folks at Snap. We got the name !!!!

The names are:

HeliumBalloons.com
MylarBalloons.com
 
It seems that Snapnames's interface with ENCIRCA INC sometimes has small "bug", I guess.
 
Hi,

If the number suddenly drops to " 0 " under " Exchanges Left " is it safe to say they got the name?

Thanks,

Mike
 
Originally posted by Tippy
Hi,

If the number suddenly drops to " 0 " under " Exchanges Left " is it safe to say they got the name?

Thanks,

Mike

I believe so as I am waiting on a couple (3 days now) that appear to be set up at Snapname affilliates and my exchanges went to zero.
 
Thanks :)

So it's been 3 days now and you still can't access your Domains, is this how they work?

Mike
 
Everytime is different it seems. I think it is because they use so many different registers. Some respond quicker than others but this is the longest I've waited.
 
Originally posted by Tippy
Hi,

If the number suddenly drops to " 0 " under " Exchanges Left " is it safe to say they got the name?

Thanks,

Mike

It can take up to a week to be contacted with account information. When your snaps go to zero you got the name.
 
Originally posted by windyreddy
hey folks, Just heard from the folks at Snap. We got the name !!!!

The names are:

HeliumBalloons.com
MylarBalloons.com

Nice ones Arvind :)
 
I've waited up to 6 days after I thought I won a name. I get a little anxious sometimes even though I pretty much know I've won.

Congrats on then names!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom