• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Did you get your cool DomainSponsor Christmas gift yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmyre said:
On a similar note, has anyone received a gift from Sedo?
The revenue from June they held b/c of "nonconverting" traffic would make a nice gift..

Steen said:
Pen's kind of ugly though :( lol
True, ugly but cool and a gift noneless. It's the holidays...remember it's the thought that counts :laugh: They're saying "thank you for making us money, here's an ugly pen w/a 512mb flash drive.."
 
I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
 
I didn't get one :-(

I assume this is because I do very little business there, but I do have an account with them...
 
stuff said:
nitronet did You get something from hitfarm?

Ouch!!!

A hit below the belt.

:-D
 
Sedo sent out a personalized "SEDO" light thingy.

The same present google (adwords, or adsense, I'm both so I don't know why I received it) sent out last year for Christmas. Nice nevertheless, although I haven't taken it out of it's pouch since originally opening it.

DomainSponsor always sends out the best gifts. :(


....oh well, the sedo monthly check redeems itself.
 
actnow said:
Ouch!!!

A hit below the belt.

:-D
:-)
I asked because hitfarm asked me for my shipping address.
 
I'm still waiting for this months check and I'm curious about the present because it would be my first from them.
Cheers DS!
 
I only got a card.
 
I got one, but mine's 124mb not 512mb.

Nonetheless, it's a very nice gesture on DS's part :-)

Much better than last years $20 Starbucks voucher that was only valid in North America - It's a long way to go for a coffee :-D

- Rob
 
I wonder if namedrive will do the same thing... heh
 
WTF LOL I get like a paycheck a month from them and all I get in return is a crappy card :( wheres my usb
 
nitronet said:
A huge wire every month...

I get wires too, but not so huge like yours...
but i got hitfarm t-shirt and some other stuff too :)

But nothing from ds this year, looks like I have been a bad child
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom