• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed dietandnutrition.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
3,713
Reaction score
154
I intend on developing this name which I just picked up. All popular extensions are registered and ovt isn't too shabby. Would appreciate appraisals on the domain value alone. I felt .info was suitable, but is the name a bit long?

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom