• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Divinator.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varlin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
28
Divinator.com

Used to be a horoscope/future telling site.
 
Tough one as it's kind of an obscure word with only 14,800 entries on Google. I do like it though. Probably only high $xxx to most of the folks around here. Develop it into something and see how you get on with it.
 
Thanks FatBat. :) Being a dictionary word, I expect a decent value. Not bad to hear "high xxx", since it's a good starting point for an easy-to-develop name. I have been kinda lazy, but I think it's time to develop it and increase its intrinsic value.
 
It also gets some modest type-in traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom