Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"DNF Domain Meeting and Party in Italy - 5-7 June 2003, FREE STAY"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024
O

onewordnames

no not confidential :) just said that i would have to pay for my wife and child as its only free to members of the forum only .

fair enough i suppose :)

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, as you can understand I don't want to post a PM of a person if he doesn't give the permission, anyway it was a PM that I already forwarded to gregr because has to do with "management".

Mike

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hm.. Quick, signup your wife and kid to the forum :D just kidding.. ;)

PS: Mike, I know.. thats why I said if "confidential" then so be it. I dont have a wife, nor a kid so thats not a problem for me. But I might bring my gf along (if she insists, and I dont dump her till then :D). Joke aside, I was just wondering since few other members are bringing their families along and thought that this could get expensive for you very fast (like its not already..) if everyone brought 3 family members along.. So its totally understandable IMO that additional people have to cover their fees on their own.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainAddict
What did he say in PM if not confidential..? :)

well, now I'M confused did you asked me what he said on a PM or asking him what I said on the PM?

Mike

O

onewordnames

i think he was referrring to the part about me bringing the wife and child mike :)

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeMike

well, now I'M confused did you asked me what he said on a PM or asking him what I said on the PM?

Mike
I was just wondering what the agreement was. I have updated my previous post above, where you can see the explaination..

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by onewordnames
ie extra cost etc :)

as there are no cost you cant call it "extra cost" ;)

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Updated list confirmation for the Party
Hi Guys, this is the updated list about people that will come to the party and the ones that need to confirm.

Please let me know if I understood something wrong and I will correct that.

We really need to convert the "maybe I will" in "I will for sure" very fast.

If the numbers goes up in the next 2 days gregr will set up a registration form for this.

Also its a good idea if you advise other friends about this as many people they didn't noticed the thread.

I WILL FOR SURE
Gregr Family 4 people
RJ family 3 people
MikeMike
stuff
Ciqala
RegNames.co.uk
octobus
onewordnames
beatz
beashnet
tassos
domainAddict
DeCal

MAYBE I WILL
dvdrip
anothernewbie
icehole
Beachie
wwww
domainAddict
spietreser
fonzerelli_79
hellstrom

We are getting confirmation every days and I think after the email gregr will send out we will get a lot of people in, I just think that not many people they saw the thread till now.

I want to let you know that the "stay free" its for the DNF Members, as you can understand if you want to bring friends that has nothing to do with the forum has some people asked or relatives that people need to pay the stay, what I can do is to handle for them a very special low price.

Mike

O

onewordnames

did you get a response regarding my PM mike ?
also the wife decided to stay at home :( oh well while the cats away .. ;)

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Now Im confused. If you bring your wife and kid along, then thats an extra cost, right?

(not to mention its extra trouble and pain in the ass :D just leave them at home hehe)

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Heheh.. quit playin with my head :D

Anyway Mike: How exactly does one find that place at all? OK, he gets to Pescara by plane, and then what? I Have no idea how to locate it :)

Dingo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now Im confused. If you bring your wife and kid along, then thats an extra cost, right?

(not to mention its extra trouble and pain in the ass :D just leave them at home hehe)

:laugh: :D :laugh: :D

RAOFLMAO

O

onewordnames

there is an airport pickup :) i pressume someone will be standing around holding a piece of paper saying
Domain Addicts Association This Way :D

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heheh.. quit playin with my head :D

Anyway Mike: How exactly does one find that place at all? OK, he gets to Pescara by plane, and then what? I Have no idea how to locate it :)

domainAddict, if you read since the begining I said I will also offer a pick up service at the airport.

Mike

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh right.. Youve mentioned that, it just skipped my mind. Heres one more thing. Most of you guys will use Ryan Air, right? If so, youll all fly on same day from the same airport (London) right? So this means ther will be 50 pathethic geeks on the same plane at same time? :D lol.. Itll be a miracle if plane doesnt crash :D Anyhow, that sounds interesting as well :)

O

onewordnames

lol

ryanair's prices are a bit expensive at the moment .

£49.99 going out
£59.99 coming back

£1 = $1.6

:(
i'll wait for the prices to drop :)
+ it looks like Stanstead is the only airport that ryanair uses to fly to Pescara

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators