Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Dnf Whining Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

parwold

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'v started this link so that all moans about paying for membership of the <u>glorious DNF</u> can be posted here. not on the PLATINUM link, so go ahead!

Upvote 0

oneguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All's well then ...

Let's put this to rest. Greg has already made his point and there's no turning back.

Let's get back to our lives .. with or without DN

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by oneguy
Let's get back to our lives .. with or without DN
Let's get back to our lives .. with or without DN[color=336600]Forum.com[/color]! LOL! :D :laugh:

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Point8T
I truly think that this forum has a solid future. I was looking around and i think i am starting to see what Greg has in mind and its not bad at all. While i truly stand behind the idea of forums being a free resource and information to be available to everyone, i see that dnforum has a few additional features planned and looks like it is simply outgrowing the 'forum' bracket. For what its worth i too am sorry if i came off sounding like i have a grudge against this place or Greg. Wasnt my intention. I was excited to be a part of this forum and was glad i joined. I met a good number of people who became my friends. I understand Greg, but i also understand NameGuy in this situation. I hope things can be solved. This is Greg's business and i wish him luck. No need to fight, we are all in this together. We all make mistakes but that is how we learn from eachother. As for the other emerging websites, i see it as a good sign. Our comminities are growing and so are our members. Interest might be on the rise again. Domain names are taking on a new depth. I would be happy to see all the domain name communities working together, each one offering something unique. Having a choice and/or alternative information resources is good.

We have other things to worry about in these times we live in. No need to fight over this. Enjoy the day and enjoy what is given to you. Treat the guy next to you as you want to be treated by him.

Peace.

Well stated "T" :)

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Point8T
Domain names are taking on a new depth.

Ain't that the truth :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom