• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DNFauctions is OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bid - That is different? Looks like nice scripts - Maybe we will give it a try... Thanks for the post -
 
Originally posted by CPiSites
Hey Bid - That is different? Looks like nice scripts - Maybe we will give it a try... Thanks for the post -

Not Mine..thats DNF's new "ebay style" auction..
I think Adam needs to send a email "newsletter" to all members so they know it is available...
 
I do not mind paying fees for a service but why on registration I read that to post items is free but then when I try to post one I get insufficient funds message?
 
Yes , Attilio, I get the same message about insufficient funds;

From the agreement
Article 5. Charges - Posting an item up for bid, bidding on an item, and registering are free on this site. Do not abuse this privilege
 
Great initiative - thanks Adam + all :)
 
Cool, now will all these $1 auctions please migrate there? They're devaluating a lot of domains here. Thanks.
 
Originally posted by timechange.com
Cool, now will all these $1 auctions please migrate there? They're devaluating a lot of domains here. Thanks.
So, moving them there will devalue them there. The market is the market, like it or not.

I can post a domain for sale for $10 and it won't sell. I do it as a $1 auction and I'll get $15 for it. People seem to need to be reassured that a domain is worth buying - when they see bids they know it's worth bidding.. auction psychology :confused:
 
Not sure what it is, but I got an email about this, and received it 3 times...:( annoying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom