NEWS DNForum.com launches branded gTLD .DNForum - Get your own piece of internet history today!

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
We are happy to announce that within a few weeks you will be able to buy your very own .DNForum domain name. We have applied for our very own branded gTLD and we hope soon to be able to sell them to our members at discounted rates. Our aim is to make it easy for domain resellers to brand their own sales listings with the DNForum moniker.

Further we hope to provide a mainstream alternative to .com domain names for ordinary end users.

Our pricing structure is transparent and easy to manage. Initial prices will be determined by your membership level here at DNForum.com.

Gold members:
1129$ reg fee and 399$ renewal for .DNForum domain names

Platinum members:
899£ reg fee and 299£ renewal for .DNForum domain names

Exclusive members:
499€ reg feee and 299€ renewal for .DNForum domain names

Our renewal policy and pricing structure will be updated twice a year on predisposed dates available via mail inquiry (no email) at:
Office 4563
PO box Greenland
Luisburg Northpole

To reg your own .DNForum domain name please leave a note in this thread with your desired .DNForum domain name and I will check for availability.

NO RETURNS

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Theo for you I will run our special grandfathered prices.

These are ONLY available for registrants residing in a pre-approved countries though. The list of countries is available via fidonet at hub 134Ersf#!"5E.

Please send your non refundable deposit of 400 USD to a small island close to where I am at right now.

RobM

DNForum Mod
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Oct 12, 2003
Malta
banner
Would that small island be Malta? :) I can look after it for you.

jaydub

DNForum Chef
Staff member
Exclusive Member
Jul 1, 2004
Lost in Space
banner
That was good Lars...had me going as I read it at 5am before heading into worko_O. Took me an hour of head scratching to remember April Fools:D