Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news DNForum.com launches branded gTLD .DNForum - Get your own piece of internet history today!

We are happy to announce that within a few weeks you will be able to buy your very own .DNForum domain name. We have applied for our very own branded gTLD and we hope soon to be able to sell them to our members at discounted rates. Our aim is to make it easy for domain resellers to brand their own sales listings with the DNForum moniker.

Further we hope to provide a mainstream alternative to .com domain names for ordinary end users.

Our pricing structure is transparent and easy to manage. Initial prices will be determined by your membership level here at DNForum.com.

Gold members:
1129$ reg fee and 399$ renewal for .DNForum domain names

Platinum members:
899£ reg fee and 299£ renewal for .DNForum domain names

Exclusive members:
499€ reg feee and 299€ renewal for .DNForum domain names

Our renewal policy and pricing structure will be updated twice a year on predisposed dates available via mail inquiry (no email) at:
Office 4563
PO box Greenland
Luisburg Northpole

To reg your own .DNForum domain name please leave a note in this thread with your desired .DNForum domain name and I will check for availability.

NO RETURNS

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
must be april fools joke

:)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Are you extending this fantastic deal? I missed out :(

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo for you I will run our special grandfathered prices.

These are ONLY available for registrants residing in a pre-approved countries though. The list of countries is available via fidonet at hub 134Ersf#!"5E.

Please send your non refundable deposit of 400 USD to a small island close to where I am at right now.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That was good Lars...had me going as I read it at 5am before heading into worko_O. Took me an hour of head scratching to remember April Fools:D

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators