Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

dnManager.com | Park and Sell | Secure | Monitor | Chat

Reaction score
Just launched dnManager.com - a complete domain management and selling system.

Parking
Create landing pages for all your parked domains with professional contact forms. We catch *all* traffic, even to non-existent pages and subdomains, so you can rest assured you are not losing any traffic to page not found errors. Contact is spam filtered so you can be sure there is a human at the end of any message. Statistics are provided for each visitor so you can see where they came from and what they were looking for and even allow other people to easily view them. You can tailor the text and imagery on your landing page to befit the topic of your domain.

Marketplace and Auctions
All parked domains are automatically included in the market place so you can benefit from the thousands of views across the network. You can easily send domains to 7 day auctions and quickly sell a domain. Also you can link directly to your portfolio if you wish to direct people to a complete list of your domains.

Security
Domains using the security system are checked every hour to make sure not a single element of the whois has changed. If so you are alerted via emails and (optional) SMS. So many domains in the past have been stolen that such a notification process would have prevented. Also we monitor your registrar and expiry dates and with emails being sent daily letting you know domains that are approaching expiration you need never let a domain accidentally drop again.

Monitoring
Domains with monitoring are checked from 8 places around the globe every 10 minutes to make sure they are responding correctly. This is invaluable in making sure all your domains are functioning and preventing you losing traffic/money from downed sites. You are alerted as above if there is failure to respond.

Live Chat
Choose when to go 'online' and be immediately available for live conversations to any potential buyers on any of your domains. People are a lot more inclined to spend when they feel they have had human interaction and negotiated a deal.

Complete System
Along with all this you can also keep notes on every domain. This is handy if you want to remember what you paid, important statistics, or anything you wish to be able to recall at a later date.

You can create an account for free (not a trial period - it's FREE) and immediately park auction some domains and add monitoring and security so why not give it a try?
Go to https://dnmanager.com

Special offer
If you are a gold member of dnforum and sign up for a dnmanager plan contact me with your username and I will give you back 50% of your first payment.
If you are a platinum member or above I will give you back 80% of your first payment!!

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
I've now added Live Chat so that potential buyers can interact with you immediately when visiting any of your domains. You can choose when to be 'online' and can monitor multiple chats simultaneously from your admin area. There are already lots of offers flying through the landing pages but this will boost your sales further.

Reaction score
Nearly a month going now and already there have been several sales and lots of good offers coming in. With the whois changes it will be even harder for people to track down a domain owner so it is now more important than ever to provide an easy way to contact you. If you are a full time domainer (as lots are) you can benefit from being able to speak directly to people immediately they want to talk about pricing etc with live chat. Try it out now - you can open a free account if you just want to monitor/park a couple of domains and there is no time limit.

Special offer
If you are a gold member of dnforum and sign up for a dnmanager plan contact me with your username and I will give you back 50% of your first payment.
If you are a platinum member or above I will give you back 80% of your first payment!!

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators