Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal DNSales.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats good bid thank you.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your comment. No its not over yet the post has only been up for 3 days i know that some people only go on DNforum on weekends so i would like every one to see DNSales.com for sale because its had lots of interest and its turned out to be verry popular. I know DNSales.com will do top if it gets developed if i had extra cash i would hold onto it. Its the typ of name were you think if i sell know i will call my self stupid in time to come ha ha more bids guys use know its a winner and it could be the best DN name out thier i have had huge interest loads of people who carnt afford it offering me other domains and a few k . Also some one telling me to hang on to it he will have the cash in 6 weeks but i carnt do that lol sorry thanks guys

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When did you acquire this domain name?

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
where does the current bid stand ??

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi the current bid is $8,000 i have also had bid for ($7,500 and 2 domain name that are ok but im not interested sorry) but thanks for your offers i appreciate them and thanks for your nice comments i think if this domain was in a greatdomain auction it would have huge interest because its a domainers domain and thats what makes it popular and domain auctions are full of people who love collecting domains more bids please guys and thanks again

Hi i have only had the name for about 4 days daemon thanks

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys as use know i have only owned the domain for about 4 days and the aim is to make profit. best offers so far 2 people $7,500 and 1 $8,000 Also because i have only had it for a 4 days i have had over 20 difrent people offering me cash with nice bids i think if i hung onto it for a few months i will get better offers and if it went to a auction like great domains i think it would go for nice money $20,000 + easly but for now i would just like more offers over $8,000 please guys thanks and this fine name could be yours DNSales.com and you will be getting alot of offers lol thanks alot

Last edited:

MikeinFlorida

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the name. It is a killer name for not only domainers but a business on the net.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks mike im happy that every one likes it thank you.

Hi guys use was very close to the price i was going to take but i have had to send it to Greatdomains.com auction and sedo auction sorry guys thanks so much for your interest .

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hope it works out for you the way you want it to...

it's a GREAT Name...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, i'm not going to bid on greatdomains....... you offered it at DNF and got some good bids in, i don't think it's fair to the bidders that you change it to greatdomains, sedo auction after putting it up for sale here. You know my bid and that's what i'm sticking to. This has gotten out of hand to be hounest, you didn't really follow the ethic rules on selling a high end name and i think you know it

So my bid is $8k, let me know if we have a deal.

Last edited:

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The auction for DNSales.com ends in a few hours http://sedo.com/auction/auction_detail.php?language=us&auction_id=30560&tracked=&partnerid= =

Dont miss out because once its gon its gon and im sure it will get developed thanks guys

Nice, very nice. No ethics whatsoever! You didn't even reply to my previous post, worse....... you promote your "other" auction for the same domain. You know what bro? If you have that much buyers and that much auctions running for the same domain count me out....... and don't come that we "chatted" about it..... i clearly stated in the chat that i didn't agree with your "method" of selling the domain.

Just a matter of principals and ethics.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
+1 Homer.

As domainers we have nothing but our reputation to sell on, then comes the quality of what we're selling. Taking it off as mentioned before, without even a warning or price in mind, or anything, and running it in 2 diff places is not cool at all.

Anyway, regardless of how this was handled, it's a killer name, developed or undeveloped. Good luck with selling it, should make you sweet $$$ :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice, very nice. No ethics whatsoever! You didn't even reply to my previous post, worse....... you promote your "other" auction for the same domain. You know what bro? If you have that much buyers and that much auctions running for the same domain count me out....... and don't come that we "chatted" about it..... i clearly stated in the chat that i didn't agree with your "method" of selling the domain.

Just a matter of principals and ethics.

Sorry about the comment in the thread.

WeirdHomer,

He already told you that his aim is to make a profit, just because you offered 8k and want the domain name doesn't mean he's obligated to sell it. If he wants to sell it at auction, that's his choice.

WeirdHomer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the comment in the thread.

WeirdHomer,

He already told you that his aim is to make a profit, just because you offered 8k and want the domain name doesn't mean he's obligated to sell it. If he wants to sell it at auction, that's his choice.

Rockefeller,

I agree with you totally.... BUT he made a private agreement with me and there is where i don't follow. After he made a private agreement the domain was put up for auction again at sedo. Now the domain didn't sell he came running back to me.....
How would YOU feel about this?

Regards.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Homer i told you if the name dosent sell for over 14k i will do a deal with you. You offerd me 10k

This name has caused alot of arguments WiredHomer i respect your offers and you as a person we have just had a chat you offerd me 10k for the name a few days ago. When i put this name up on hear i just wanted to see whats the highest price it could sell for if the highest bidder on hear was 1k im oviusly not going to sell it but to cut all the arguments short thier is a BIN for 12k but it has turned out to be a very popular name and i know it will get developed and be famous so 12k BIN

Last edited:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe this thread should be moved to the "unresolved" section. There is really nothing in the thread which indicates that you guys had an agreement, it appeared to me that you offered 8k and he put it to auction and you were upset. At any rate, I agree with you if that is how it went down.

Sorry about the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators