• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Do adult sites make money in PPC?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madpoet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Just curious how adult sites work as PPC pages. I've got a few (livecarnalsex.com, bestcarnalsex.com, bestjunglesex.com as examples) that I bought on a lark but I'm not sure what to do with. Would an affiliate page be a better choice?
 
I use 2 options -- either I put up a redirect to an adult sponsor or I use my own parking page. I list 3-4 adult sites as the main draw then some minor links (sex toys, DVDs, etc) on the sidebar.
 
Thanks Pam. I'll poke around and see what I can find. It looks like if I SEO it right "carnal" is a decent term per overture. Never thought I'd run an adult site, but then again I've visited enough over the years ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom