Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Do you like the new look of DnForum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nascar59

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well it is getting better everyday,looking good

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new site moves like a Rabbit, while the old site was a turtle. :lol:
I just love it, [lease do not load it up with a bunch of stuff and slow it down.

Now if someone would only tell SloooooooooooooooowDaddy that websites can be faster.

Great Job.

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hate the lander, it's still in my face even after I log in ... from the lander!

Oh yeah, can I get some cheese with that lander please?

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hate the lander, it's still in my face even after I log in ... from the lander!

Oh yeah, can I get some cheese with that lander please?

I agree and put this request in the other day so as to not be kicked back to the lander when navigating certain options in the forum ;)

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree and put this request in the other day so as to not be kicked back to the lander when navigating certain options in the forum ;)

Not much change then? The cheese is starting to smell bad!

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of this new forum design at all. I really loved the old design and useability of the site. Bring back the old DNF!

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, since the layout changed I've been using the forum a lot less. I can't stand the intro page, it's a waste of time. The unread posts section is still haywire, when a thread is clicked it disappears from the list, forcing me to go hunt it down in the general forum (I simply don't have time for that). The ultra bright "white" layout is a major eye strainer...

Respect to the mods and staff for working so hard to always keep the place running smooth, but this was one of those updates that kinda ruined some of the usability factor for me personally.

Also, where has the users list gone? I can't see who is online now...

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, since the layout changed I've been using the forum a lot less. I can't stand the intro page, it's a waste of time. The unread posts section is still haywire, when a thread is clicked it disappears from the list, forcing me to go hunt it down in the general forum (I simply don't have time for that). The ultra bright "white" layout is a major eye strainer...

Respect to the mods and staff for working so hard to always keep the place running smooth, but this was one of those updates that kinda ruined some of the usability factor for me personally.

We are still working on fixing a few bugs and getting those usability options back in since the move. Hang in there, it's coming along :)

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are still working on fixing a few bugs and getting those usability options back in since the move. Hang in there, it's coming along :)

Cool cool. Like I said, I know you guys bust arse in order to keep this place running smoothly, so don't mean to pile on the complaints. Just thought I would drop in my 2 cents...

Do you know if the users list will come back as a feature? Perhaps it was slowing down the forum.

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cool cool. Like I said, I know you guys bust arse in order to keep this place running smoothly, so don't mean to pile on the complaints. Just thought I would drop in my 2 cents...

Do you know if the users list will come back as a feature? Perhaps it was slowing down the forum.

You mean the who's on line that was at the bottom? Yes, that was slowing things down so really doubt it will be making a return at this time.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You mean the who's on line that was at the bottom? Yes, that was slowing things down so really doubt it will be making a return at this time.

Major bummer on that... I communicate with a lot of members here via PM, though now it's hard to see who is online.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam, can't you have some tracking script so that members who visit again (after logging out) are taken directly to the forum?

I'm not a big fan of this color scheme, but hey - DNF needed a change.

About the front page, why don't you put up a picture of yourself up there instead of generic pics pulled from a stock photo site? It would be a great way to brand yourself and the site...think of it the way GoDaddy did it with their site

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam, can't you have some tracking script so that members who visit again (after logging out) are taken directly to the forum?

I would have agree with you there and have been trying to get this adjusted. Hopefully it will happen :approve:

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes. Theo already did a better graphic with you in it Adam. Let's have that one :)

IBN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I like it, looks good. Nice soft pleasing colors But the guy on the front looks like some kind of cybersquatter. :yes: :smilewinkgrin: Like others were saying, perhaps a pic of the owner at his desk at home in his pj's with a big smile, something a little more unique like that ect.....

DNJunkie

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this is a huge step forward, the old site was clumbersome, slow and cluttered, much cleaner and easy on the eyes now :) Good stuff DNForum

Ervin

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
since the layout changed, I frequently come back to website instead of just reading thru RSS

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I still think FOCUS needs to be the face of DNF rolling a fattie. I mean c'mon, any domainer who can perform high rates interesting in my book..!

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only problem is I have to sign in every time I come back to the site. Never had to do that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators