Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I heard that there are people that are monetizing their domain name.

I would like to know what platform do you use to monetize your domain name?

Which platform pays you good money on every CPC?

I tried signing up Voodoo, Parking Crew but they never let me in. They want to judge people domain by checking their only 10 domain name.

I used Bodis.com but not a good result and I never think I am going to break even $20 there.

I am thinking to try Epik.com rotation parking to see if I get some money earned.

What is your thought? Which platform do you think is best when it's come to monetize our domain names?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am more interested in knowing which company give you the most $ when its come to the parking your domain name.

Hi

first,
you have to list them on the various ppc services, where "other domainers" park their domains.

if you read the threads in monetization section, then you might see where others have posted some stats of their traffic and earnings.

second, decide which platforms you'll try.

third, wait at least 45 days, before testing others.

fourth, if your domains don't get any traffic, then they won't earn any ppc revenue, but you'll have to park them to find out.

finally
I tried signing up Voodoo, Parking Crew but they never let me in. They want to judge people domain by checking their only 10 domain name.

I used Bodis.com but not a good result and I never think I am going to break even $20 there.

Yes, your domains may have to past the "smell test" before they are accepted.
also, what you earn is dependent on the actual domain and what advertisers will pay for targeted clicks related to keyword.

i use sedo, internettraffic, pc, voodoo, fabulous and bodis and had no problem with acceptance.

imo...

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't know about Fabulous, I tried getting an account at PC, voodoo.

Will check fabulous if they provide me to list external name on their cpc lander.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Furquan- And you might want to know that unless you have great natural -- mainly single word domains -- that there's little money to be made parking domain names anymore.
I have seen a .loan domain name earning a good CPC per only 20 to 25 visits in a month. I offered him $500 but he declined.

Misspelt keywords are one that earn good money. I used to own Fedix (com) which was earning around $5 to $7 per month but I sold it to someone.

jamiehunt

Reaction score
Hello.

I've been using Newsy for the past few months to park ~20 of my domains. Newsy is a little different compared to other domain parking services. It actually creates a whole content-based site for your domain and then you can add your own advertising to them.

Still assessing the value of the tool - they do offer lots of features, so that's cool. Adding your own ads (e.g. google adsense) is I guess both positive and negative. Sometimes you want to just let someone add ads and you get paid, but I guess the positive here is that you get to control what you add there (I don't think Newsy takes any cut of the ads revenue you generate from your domains).

kevinthomppsonn

Level 2
Reaction score
hey furqan,

didn't know that we can earn money from domain names also. pls could you share more details or point me to some guides/post where i can learn about it?

thanks.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators