Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Does Moniker still have DNForum member rates?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridian66

- x ɐ l ǝ ɹ -
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick question... Can we still get a special rate at Moniker?

(And why do they/did they do that? Is there some relationship between DNForum and Moniker?)

Thanks!

Domain Summit 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick question... Can we still get a special rate at Moniker?

(And why do they/did they do that? Is there some relationship between DNForum and Moniker?)

Thanks!

What are the rates for DNF members?

:yo:

Meridian66

- x ɐ l ǝ ɹ -
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ask your Moniker rep.
And the answer is "no". There is no longer any special rate for dnforum members. You get the standard rate as advertised on their site.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Search around there are cheaper rates... Fabulous and GoDaddy are both cheaper.

:yo: Let me know if find better rates. :)

Last edited:

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Meridian66

Moniker lowered rates across the board for all extensions which are now posted on our website - and available for all DNForum members. However of course we do offer lower rates for large portfolios, bulk transfers and financing plans.

Moniker’s security, service/support, added value services and focus on Domain Asset Management are unsurpassed in the industry. So although we may not be the cheapest, we are the best value with the most services to help you increase the value of your domain portfolio.

If anyone has any additional questions feel free to hit me up!

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bari :)

I would like to know more details about the

Domain Max Lock & Portfolio Max Lock.

Moniker has prided its reputation over the years on never having a lost a domain or having a domain stolen from their company.

So in simple terms, why is this needed or even offered?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bari,

Got an e-mail a few weeks back that you're my new exec. rep. Sent you an e-mail a while back, but got no response. Nothing urgently important any more, but would really like to know if you respond to e-mails.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bari,

Got an e-mail a few weeks back that you're my new exec. rep. Sent you an e-mail a while back, but got no response. Nothing urgently important any more, but would really like to know if you respond to e-mails.

Hey fab

Yes, I reply to ALL my emails. I never received one from you. Go ahead and send it again to [email protected] and I'll be sure to reply!

Thanks, look forward to working with you!

Hi Bari :)

I would like to know more details about the

Domain Max Lock & Portfolio Max Lock.

Moniker has prided its reputation over the years on never having a lost a domain or having a domain stolen from their company.

So in simple terms, why is this needed or even offered?

Cursal

Moniker IS the most secure domain name registrar in the industry!

MaxLock and Portfolio MaxLock both provide an additional layer of security for your valuable domain assets. As leaders in domain security standards, Moniker continues to invest and innovate so that your valuable online assets are protected.

With MaxLock and Portfolio MaxLock, you can easily protect against email spoofing and high-jacking, shared passwords and identity theft. We feel it’s critical to provide our customers with solutions that work with their ever changing business practices made necessary in an online world. Moniker is just that and these new products go a step beyond normal security.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to email directly. See sig for details.

Meridian66

- x ɐ l ǝ ɹ -
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Meridian66

Moniker lowered rates across the board for all extensions which are now posted on our website

Thanks Bari, I just consolidated a number of my domains at Moniker and the prices are very competitive now.

(And how about bringing back that .asia price special? It was great.)

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bari, I just consolidated a number of my domains at Moniker and the prices are very competitive now.

(And how about bringing back that .asia price special? It was great.)

Awesome Meridian66 - Glad to hear you've consolidated all your names with Moniker. As for the .asia pricing - currently there are no special rates however we are running a kick a$$ special on .mobi if you're interested! :smilewinkgrin:

TSD

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Meridian66

Moniker lowered rates across the board for all extensions which are now posted on our website - and available for all DNForum members. However of course we do offer lower rates for large portfolios, bulk transfers and financing plans.

Moniker’s security, service/support, added value services and focus on Domain Asset Management are unsurpassed in the industry. So although we may not be the cheapest, we are the best value with the most services to help you increase the value of your domain portfolio.

If anyone has any additional questions feel free to hit me up!

Approximately how many domains does your company consider a large portfolio for purposes of a lower rate? If you do not wish to post the answer, would you please PM it to me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom