• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed dogdetective.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dog_dev

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Pet related. Est 1999,

High type in traffic not sure on exact percent, can't remember where I looked it up now to double check. I think it was 78%. If anyone knows where/how I could verify the exact percent of type in traffic, please let me know. I know most of my traffic is bookmark or direct-entry.

PR 4
 
Last edited:
Ace Ventura will sue you...
 
It's "dog" not pet! That one was already taken in '99 ;o)
 
dog_dev,

I sent you a pm concerning your domain. Did you receive it?

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom